I think I’ve finally caught up on “life” to sit down and write a recap of our trip. Of course I’ll start with London because that’s where we started.
London was a pretty easy transition into figuring out Europe. The tube/underground was much more complicated than MARTA, but in a good way! We used that to go pretty much everywhere since our hotel was a 3 minute walk to a station. Here’s a rundown of all the places we visited:
- Hyde Park
- Westminster Abbey
- London Eye
- Big Ben (well, just kind of walked around in that area…)
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Millenium Bridge
- LOTS of pubs (Black Friar, Sherlock Holmes, Hung Drawn & Quartered to name a few…)
- Kensington Gardens & Palace
- Buckingham Palace (Changing of the Guard ceremony)
- And at one point we were even in Trafalgar Square without realizing it…
And now on to some of my favorite photos!
Next up, Paris!