- After not being in a plane or on a cruise ship for 24 hours, why do I still feel like I am floating?
- The only thing worse to coming home to a leaking roof is noticing your leaf is rooking right before you leave for vacation. On top of that, I think it rained every single day while we were gone.
- While in Canada, only 1 “eh?” was heard. No oot/outs, unfortunately.
- Flying on the 4th of July has its perks. Seeing fireworks from above and getting an entire row of seats to yourself isn’t a bad way to travel.
- Checking my work phone’s voicemail upon returning included this gem: “If this is Gina, the blueberries are ready to pick. Bye.”
- There is a lot of catching up to do. I took over 1100 pictures in Alaska. Send reinforcements if you don’t hear from me in a week!
Hope everyone had a safe/fun/dry 4th!